Monday, December 29, 2008

1 month to go

Holy cow. Seriously?! 1 month until we have baby Thor in our hot, very excited, slightly nervous, hands. Yay.

Thought it would be fun to try out a bit of fortune telling...

In the comments, give your best guess for Thor's birth date and time.

There will be a prize (baby related) for whoever guesses the correct/closest date.

If two people guess the same date, the tie breaker will be the closest time.

Last chance to guess AND be entered for the prize is January 18th, or when labor begins (should that happen before the 18th). FYI- I'll try to make a quick post before we go to the hospital. Feel free to keep guessing after the 18th, if I haven't gone into labor, you just wont be eligible for the prize.

Any lurkers on our blog? You're welcome to play too. All entries must have a US mailing address for the prize, and a way to contact you (if you're not a friend, whose email I know). One entry per person, please.

xoxo.

9 comments:

PerryBlog said...

Germany time?

My guess is January 23 at 11:24pm (Germany time)

Laura said...

Yes, Germany time.

p.s. Kim, thanks! I love that you guessed an early delivery date. Lets hope.

lisat said...

Hmmm...January 28th at 8:45pm. :)

lisat said...

By the way, I will be very impressed if you remember to post on your way to the hospital!

We are very excited for you!

Bethy said...

I am going to guess January 31 at 5:05pm.... sorry snookums, but I heard first babies usually come a little late? Love you, so excited to be an auntie!!!!

Katy said...

Feb. 2nd 5 am

Christine Baerwaldt said...

My nephew will be born on January 29th at 2:45am. I think Thor is going to be like Auntie Christie - ALWAYS ON TIME! xo.

Zervis Family said...

My guess is going to be January
22nd at 6:32pm. My wish for you would be about two weeks before that but it is never the case :).

Chria said...

January 26th at 11:30 am is my guess!