Van rolled over today, from back to front! Hip, hip, hooray!!
The little smarty pants was so impressive, and he was so cute (not biased at all, nope)... he did it multiple times and therefore convinced me it wasn't just another fluke. He kept going once and did a full roll: from back to front and then rolled to his back again. This babe's going to be mobile soon - ack! I'm not ready!
He had a great time rolling though, and as I would put him on his back and try to get the camera, off he would go again and roll without me. It kept us all laughing. After a few tries, I finally got the camera on him.
Enjoy the video of our little master roller:
Test
13 years ago


1 comment:
I can't get the video to play...geesh? What is up - I gotta see the little man in action!
Post a Comment