Friday, September 10, 2010

Cougar Mountain Zoo

As the waiting game continues for baby #2 (I'm already 2 cm dialated, but apparently, that doesn't mean I'll be in labor tomorrow), I've been trying to keep us busy. Last minute food shopping (if we run low on anything, I get it immediately - no waiting a few days to get to the grocery store), cooking and freezing food, continuous hospital stay prep, and lots of playdates.

Van had a blast at the Cougar Mountain Zoo today with some new friends and one of our favorites, Mr. Jackson. The zoo is super small, but 5 minutes from our house - I LOVE that.

Van running wild (i.e. wearing himself out, so he will take a good nap - hooray!) and being amazed at the statues

Feeding the deer

Feeding along side Jackson

Checking out the alpacas

It was a fun day.

No comments: