I've nursed Adam much longer than expected. I know 'breast is best', but I'm mentally happy with a 6-month commitment. However, with a severe lack of motivation to push the bottle, Adam hasn't readily taken to it. And actually, I kind of love it. I still adore feeding him and watching him fall asleep nursing, and he still seems so little (especially compared to his hulking big brother!), I'm soaking up this time with him.
Adam is 10+ months old. I saw a friend make a similar list and thought it would be fun.
Here is a list of places I've nursed Adam:
1. at the zoo, at the aquarium
2. in a cupcake shop
3. in our living room chasing Van
4. various park benches
5. at Kidz Bounce bouncy house
6. at PEP's
7. at the beach
8. countless restaurants
9. the pediatricians and Seattle Children's Hospital
10. in Washington, Oregon, California and Nevada
11. at the library
12. South 47 Farm pumpkin patch
13. on a plane, a train and an automobile
14. at girls night out
15. while hiking
16. and as of last week, on a gondola at Heavenly
I love you, sweet, soft baby of mine.
Test
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment