
In a couple hours, 1 year ago, I started feeling contractions. My, how life goes by quickly. How sweet life is. And how very happy I am that you were born... sweet bugaboo.

I thought you'd be early, but you decided to come 1 day after your due date. You do so much on your own, in your own time. You're independent, happy, loving, determined, fun, curious, self-sufficient, interactive, fast (so fast!), and strong. A year ago, I couldn't begin to imagine the amazing little man we would be gifted with. Today, I couldn't imagine life without you.

You fill every part of me with love, I can barely contain it. Your expressions, the sound of your voice, your soft baby skin. I can't get enough of you.

You are almost 1. I want to keep you forever. How can I make it go slower?

Stay, sweet baby.
2 comments:
This just made me burst into tears. I hope I get to meet this little one soon- love you and your gorgeous family to pieces. :)
I love this post! What a great mom you are. It does go fast but each stage keeps getting better and better. Happy Birthday Adam!
Post a Comment