Kelsey and Lloyd's visit was the catalyst to go on our favorite hike of last summer - Tegernesee Hutte. I must admit, I didn't remember such a strenuous vertical climb... Thor and I got a tough workout. But it was really, really worth it with perfect hiking weather, and a beautiful view of the alps while kicking back and enjoying lunch at the Hutte. Everyone else had beers as well, but Thor and I stuck to apple juice (Our decision seemed even more solid on the hike down. What, you slipped, again?! ha, ha).
Those of you asking for updated belly shots, just don't know what you're getting yourself into! I tried to take a normal shot, but they were bad. So, I turned into a wacky pregnant girl, while Tim was very patient and kept his cool as I said 'no, terrible, re-do' time after time. Eventually, it all went downhill and this is what we ended up with:
It wasn't ever intended for public viewing, but I have nothing else to offer. Enjoy the very in-your-face 22 week pregnant belly!
xoxo,
L


2 comments:
Good for you! Show that baby some excitement! I went surfing when I was pregnant with Braden (only like 3 months along). A little inutero activity is great! And you look just beautiful :)
Sounds like a fun hike! Everything seems like more work when you are preggo. Your tummy is adorable and very tiny...I think mine is that big all the time, not pregnant!!
Post a Comment