Above: Burg Hohenzollern (south of Stuttgart), with changing fall trees
Was gorgeous, with fall trees changing color, waterfalls, old towns, and lots of cuckoo clocks. My interests in the Blackforest were to 1. see the forest, and 2. have a piece of blackforest cake. After one bite of cake, it was painfully obvious that the cherries had been soaked in schnapps. I was shocked, then worried I might be hurting Thor to eat it, but Tim assured me I was being silly. So, I enjoyed what I could of the cake - which was ridiculously delicious, and then asked for Tim and Andrew's help to finish it off (I bought 2 pieces - no comments).
Above: In Schiltach, cute town!
Was a great weekend. Can't wait to continue traveling to great places with little Thor, on the outside of my belly!


2 comments:
You think that now, but believe me, it is much easier with him inside!!! Many days I have wondered why I could not just have carried Mason around in there til he was about 18!
How cute are you preggo?! Still trendy as always :).
Post a Comment