We're here! Arrived in Seattle the day before Halloween. Before leaving, our doctor checked us out, and all our rest and relaxation had paid off. You turned and are now head up, and my cervix looked much better (no shortening, and she even said the tear had closed some). Yay!
I'm still to take it easy on the trip, but here we are. We have much shopping to do (you need a stroller, little man!), and many friends and family to see. However, I haven't over-packed our schedule, so as to keep my promise to your daddy of not 'overdoing it'. I'm walking slow, and spending quality time with those that I can. As a matter of fact, I'm walking so slow, your grandma made me use the disability motorized cart at the grocery store to keep up with her! Very embarrassing, but anything to keep both you and grandma happy.
We also arrived just in time for the Presidential elections. It's been pandemonium with election discussions, ads, and various candidate support/coverage. In the end, Barack Obama will be our next US President, and who you enter this world with. I hope he's all that he's promised, and I hope he makes the US and world a better place for you. There is so much excitement around his presidency, and I feel lucky that we get to experience such a momentous time in history.
Test
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment