Since you are celebrating your 11 month birthday a couple days after Christmas, most of the month has been taken up with holiday prep and parties. You've been toted here and there, been kept up past your bedtime, and had a cold most of the month, yet you are still a happy guy. I love that. You did have your first instance of food snobbery though, turning away some black beans and rice.
I doubt we'll be that lucky again next year!
You still love taking things apart (stacking cups, blocks, etc), yet don't have any interest in putting them back together. And you're fast, super fast, at crawling. When there's a goal in mind, you come racing around the living room chair or your jumperoo, slapping your hands down and movin' movin' movin'. Sadly, so much movement also means more danger... we had 3 face plants into the floor (x1) and chair (x2), one of which caused a fat lip (just in time for christmas!). I'm sure it wont be the last injuries you sustain, but for your mama's health and sanity, lets try to limit the blood.
We celebrated your birthday day with a trip to downtown Seattle for a walk along the waterfront. It was gorgeous outside and you got your fill of fresh air and checking out new people and new things. We'll be going back this summer, so you can run around and explore (and play at a small beach, with sand! yes, I said 'sand'). I forgot how nice Elliott Bay Park is.
We celebrated your birthday day with a trip to downtown Seattle for a walk along the waterfront. It was gorgeous outside and you got your fill of fresh air and checking out new people and new things. We'll be going back this summer, so you can run around and explore (and play at a small beach, with sand! yes, I said 'sand'). I forgot how nice Elliott Bay Park is.
Happy 11 month birthday. You are our favorite person in the whole wide world.
xo,
mama & daddy


1 comment:
I love that picture of you and Van at the end. So cute!
Post a Comment