This is such a great age, and there is so much fun, new, crazy stuff you're doing on a daily basis, that I can hardly keep up (or remember to write it on the blog!). You pat my belly now, when we ask where the baby is. I doubt you truly understand the baby impact that is about to rock our worlds, but then again, I don't think I really get it yet either.
You mimic EVERYTHING we say (in a toddler syllable kind of way), say 'uh oh' when you drop anything (I think you picked this up from Grandpa or Grandma Miae while they stayed with you a couple of nights. Mama and Daddy had a weekend escape to Leavenworth before baby #2 arrives), and you say 'no, no, no, no, no' a lot (which makes me laugh every time - might not be so funny after a while though).
You LOVE to be outside. The park is the greatest thing on earth and you'd be happy to swing for hours. You RUN. And I mean, run. Chase is one of your favorite games inside, and it's only competition is playing peek-a-boo under a blanket. Your laugh is genuine and lights up my world. Your eyes are inquisitive, and it's a good thing you're so small and cute, because you stare quite a bit at people and things going on around you. My guess is, you're trying to figure it out before you join in. You do not follow the leader. You are an explorer.
18 month stats:
(coming soon. as soon as I find them in my diaper bag - ack!)
Some highlights from the past month...
We participated in the Puyallup neighborhood 4th of July Parade:
"Nice ride, lady" - "Back at ya, kid"
Went to at least 5 new beaches during a 2 week hot spell:
Enjoyed a BBQ at Aunt Stephanie's on Lake Washington:
Playing with our favorite toy EVER, the housekeepers duster:
He asked for 'ya-yana' (aka: Lilliana, our housekeeper) for 2 weeks straight,which was her next visit
p.s. Does anyone see anything other than belly in this picture?! And there's still 2 months to go!
Move over daddy, there's a new chief in town, and he has your shoes:
You bring so much fun and joy to our lives, little man. I hope we make you as happy as you make us. We love you!!



2 comments:
What a cutie van is!! Can't believe you are almost due with baby two. Within the last few weeks mine just really started to play with eachother and I am loving it!! You look great, the reason you are all belly is because you are SO tiny! Hope to see your new addition sometime soon!
Getting big so fast. He looks like one happy little boy. You must be a good mama!
Post a Comment