Saturday, May 7, 2011

Right now

My arms are sore, as I went rock climbing for the first time in over 5 years this morning.

Tim and Van are at the park. Van rode his balance bike there. He LOVES his bike (and wearing a helmet. His blue helmet, naturally).

Adam is taking a 3+ hour afternoon nap. He's such a good sleeper. Makes me feel guilty when I interrupt his sleep, or he doesn't even get to sleep, due to our on-the-go plans sometimes.

The house is quiet.

I'm feeling blessed to have a husband that's loving, smart, fun, active, an excellent dad and a good provider. Our life is rich right now. Tim is constantly telling me to 'look at Van/Adam', amazed by something they're doing and wanting to share it with me. He adores those boys.

Can't wait to get our Wild Ginger take-out for dinner! Soooo good, and no cooking for me. Yay!

I'm slightly bummed we can't go to a bonfire we had planned with friends, since it's going to rain (again!). Hopefully, it will work out for next month.

I'm excited when I think of the summer, I have such plans. Hiking, biking, soccer for Van, parks, beach... I want to be outdoors. I want the boys to be outdoors.

Mother's Day is tomorrow.

Adam just woke up... I'm feeling blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are blessed. Enjoy every minute of your wonderful family!