Van has been a great night sleeper, sleeping 3-4 hours between feedings. He can have his off nights, and I'm sure he'll go through phases, but so far, this is generally true.
However, too much stimulation or activity will fully rouse the little rascal at night during/after a feeding, which causes at least a half hour of awake time before falling back asleep. In this case, he needed his diaper changed, twice, and Tim and I were chatting during his feeding/change. Lesson learned. While the diaper change was unavoidable, we're more careful now about lights/talking/etc at night. Silly, novice parents!
...But, just LOOK at that cute little face! No matter the time of day (or night), we can't help but love hanging out with him.


2 comments:
I love the clock next to him. Funny....
Oh I remember those days. It is so hard to be mad because they are just so cute!
Post a Comment