
Today, super-van-man, you're 2 months old.
You've grown and changed so much, something I'm sure we'll think every month and year that passes. You're wonderful.
You smile like crazy now, and coo and squeel. One of your favorite places is the changing table - unless it accompanies a clothing change. We have also developed a fun game during a change: you stick your cute baby fat legs straight out and I cheer you on and clap - you love it.
Your curiosity has reached new heights with your ability to follow objects, and when you stare at my face, it's so intense, I'm convinced you have every freckle of mine memorized. You've also become more focused on our mouths when we talk to you - I feel like you are soaking up the world sometimes and always learning new things.
Happy birthday to you, my wondrous boy.
We love you like crazy.


1 comment:
Oh, how cute he is too!
Post a Comment