Through Tuesday, you may spot him gallivanting around Seattle... ok, ok, so he wont be gallivanting anywhere. He has serious business to attend to. But still, he's already off to a good start with dinner at our old favorite, Belltown pizza, last night. Lucky boy!
Nothing short of serious business could have allowed this trip though... It makes me a single parent for the week! Ah!
Today is Van and my first full day alone. I have a feeling it's going to help that Van has recently started smiling. One big gummy smile is all it takes for me to melt and forget about all else. Actually, just one big blue eyed look, or even one whiff of his sweet baby smell does it. I love him.
Hurry home butter, we miss you like the dickens already!


2 comments:
Have fun together. You'll be fine!
Van does look a little concerned in this photo... But I'm sure you'll get along just fine without Tim. Lonely, but fine.
Post a Comment