Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Responsibility

Making, having and caring for our sweet, happy baby seems so easy compared to our next hurdle. As 'responsible' parents (we are, most of the time... right? he, he), we need to get going on our legal documentation to care for Van in case the worst happens. I've been too lax about getting this done. We currently have nothing in place.

In case you're in a similar predicament, here's a great article about the 5 legal documents every parent/family should have... abc news article.

Our little buggers are worth protecting, just look at that face!

Stay safe.
xo

3 comments:

Two brothers said...

Thank you very much for that. I still need to put that stuff in place too and Braden is almost 5!

Zervis Family said...

I love the fact he wears his warm ups so often!! You are so right, we just finished putting all that stuff together. Scary but good to have taken care of.

Laura said...

@Zervis Fam - We LOVE our adidas warm-ups. We got them from a super cool mama. :)