Every time I think I know what's going on, or I get comfortable, the game changes. These last couple weeks have been a doozie!
Our sweet babe has fallen from grace... he has his first cold. Oh, what a great big germy world we live in! While he has his cranky moments at home, he's still a happy little guy. And he's almost always guaranteed to perk up if we are out in a new place with new people. The crank-a-monster seems to be reserved only for mom and dad. Which I find funny, thanks little dude! But in truth, it's not very often. We're so lucky to have such a happy baby. I think his normal tired/cranky/etc times are just a bit more magnified due to not feeling well. Plus, it's easiest to wind down and be tired when you're with people you're comfortable with - in this case, mama and daddy.
He also kept most of his appetite for food, although he lightened up on his bottle quite a bit. What do you think he's trying to say? Sucking on a bottle while you can't breath through your nose isn't a smashing good time? Pssh! Nonsense.
While he's on the mend now, his runny nose is lingering. I've tried everything to unblock it, especially at nights for him to sleep easier. I even bought the odd Nose Frieda. Nada worked. Guess we'll have to wait it out. (sigh)
Test
13 years ago


2 comments:
Poor little guy. Feel better!
Wow, he's getting so big! No fun being sick although I do like the nose frieda. Seems to work for us. Hope he is getting healthy!
Post a Comment