Van turned 9 months a couple days ago, with it was a dream come true. Years ago, I saw a couple with a baby in a pumpkin costume for Halloween and I knew that if I had a baby, I would have to have the pumpkin costume. It was just too cute and the idea stayed with me.
Well, check out our perfect pumpkin...

My heart skips a beat daily when I see his smiling face. And it's so special to celebrate all of these firsts with him. I have to say though, Halloween in the first year seems a bit more for the parents. Not too many happenings are geared for babies. We enjoyed it none the less, and I put that pumpkin costume on him as often as I could!

We took our little pumpkin down to see Great Grandma, who was also dressed up for Halloween.

At the party, spying the treats
We went to a Halloween Party for our large Issaquah Moms group, and hosted a smaller play date at our house with a few friends from the group.
It was a very full and happy Halloween.
xo
2 comments:
Happy 9 months Van!! Glad you enjoyed your first halloween!
What a cute idea with the pumpkin!
Post a Comment