Thursday, November 5, 2009

Watch out! He's on the move.

Someone hit a major milestone the day before our trip to Maui! Here's a hint:

That's right peeps, Van is a crawler. When I first saw him pull a knee forward and reach for something, I was soooo overwhelmed and happy, I couldn't stop smiling. We were in our baby class on Tuesday, so I had to try really hard not to cry out and swing him into the air, peppering him with kisses!

I'm so excited for him to explore and get some satisfaction out of reaching things himself. He could get a little huffy at not having things within reach, although he became quite efficient at the 'roll and scoot back, push up to sitting and then turn' trick. It always put him in a new spot, unfortunately, not always the spot he wanted to be in. Luckily, he's still pretty easy going and was generally happy with whatever new objects were within his grasp.

Ready, set... go Van! Go!