Easter was so much fun this year. With Van walking, curious, and into whatever he can get his hands on, I figured him a natural for egg hunts! I was mostly right.
We had cold weather, but luckily the rain stayed away. We started our weekend off with the Zoo's bunny bounce event and egg hunt. Here's how it all unfolded...
I would say the zoo egg hunt was a big success!
...However, at my mom's easter egg hunt on Sunday, which is geared for us 'big kids', I left him in my mom's arms as I ran out to find some eggs filled with gift certificates and cash. Needless to say, someone started screaming and crying the second I raced out the back door. He was probably thinking, 'what just happened here?'. And then, as my mom carried him around the backyard to watch me, he continued to cry. Again, really freaked out with all of us frantically running to and fro. I'm sure it seemed like a crazy, cry appropriate situation. Ours of course were tears of joy, as we opened our eggs to the massive amounts of loot we scored. Thanks again, mom!
We are soooo ready for Spring. Bring it!
Test
13 years ago



2 comments:
How do I get myself invited to the egg hunt at your mom's house next year?
Yes, I'd like to come to that hunt also!
Post a Comment